Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day '10






This Valentine's Day was filled with special heart projects. The day was started with the kids waking up to a room filled with pink and white balloons. Since it fell on a Sunday we had our usual morning at church. After church we went out for lunch (I'm not cooking on Valentine's Day!) to one of my favorites, On the Border. In my book you can't beat Mexican food! After lunch we came home and I got things ready for the scavenger hunt. I hid clues all over upstairs, and ended with a basket of Valentine's hidden under balloons in the bathtub. They opened all their special cards and candy and ate way too many sweets! For dinner that night we made heart shaped pizzas. The kids had fun putting the cheese and pepperoni on each of their pizzas. It was a fun day!

No comments: