Judson started the 2nd grade this year and Ryann started 1st. They both have great teachers. Judson is a very funky lady named Ms. Kenney. She seems very cool and artsy. Perfect for Judson. This is Ryann's teacher's first year of teaching. She seemed very nervous at the open house, but Ryann loves her so it must just be one of those things where the grown-ups make you nervous, but she's cool with the kids. (I can relate.) They're both at the age where they'd be happy if summer vacation lasted all year, but by the time school started they were ok with it. Seeing as it's the end of October and I'm just writing this, I can say that they like school and are both doing really well.
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Another Year of School Begins
Judson started the 2nd grade this year and Ryann started 1st. They both have great teachers. Judson is a very funky lady named Ms. Kenney. She seems very cool and artsy. Perfect for Judson. This is Ryann's teacher's first year of teaching. She seemed very nervous at the open house, but Ryann loves her so it must just be one of those things where the grown-ups make you nervous, but she's cool with the kids. (I can relate.) They're both at the age where they'd be happy if summer vacation lasted all year, but by the time school started they were ok with it. Seeing as it's the end of October and I'm just writing this, I can say that they like school and are both doing really well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment