As I was thumbing through my decorating magazines before moving into the new house I was always drawn to the casual and comfortable style of country decorating. I kept seeing picture of kitchens or bathrooms with bead board walls and thought it just looked so nice. I really wanted that in my house, but never thought I'd get to have it. I mean Todd and I can barely hang a picture together without needing a time out in separate corners. Anyway, I made mention of it to my father-in-law quite awhile back. About a week ago, like my knight in shining armor, he rode in on his white stallion and made my decorating dreams come true...ok, so it was more like he drove up in his black pick-up truck filled with all his tools and made my decorating dreams come true, but now you understand my excitement! He stayed a week with us, and with the kids and my "help" was able to put bead board up in my kitchen. I had no idea what went into a project like this. It was a lot of work and I really owe Bobby big time. The finished product is awesome! It is exactly what I was wishing for. Thanks so much Papa for all your time, patience and hard work! I just love my new kitchen!
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment