Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I guess it's been pretty uneventful around here lately. From now on I'm going to try to post something once a week, not only as an update to whoever happens to read this, but also as a sort of journal for myself. We'll see how long I can keep it up.
Todd has gotten into weekend project mode. I guess it's his way of spring cleaning. Last Saturday it was the cleaning out and organizing of the garage. He was out there all day, but he got it done and it looks great. How nice it is to have room to fit a vehicle and walk to the door without going through an obstacle course to get there. He's just thrilled to be able to find what he needs when he needs it.
This Saturday his project was making a play area for the kids in the back yard. It's starting to get nice enough for them to want to be out more. Since we were on such strict water restrictions after we moved in the grass seed in the back never really did much so Todd cleared an 8x12 foot space. Staked down planks of wood. Put down a tarp and filled it with playground mulch. It's just big enough to put their slide and sandbox/picnic table in. It was only about 45 degrees yesterday afternoon when he finished, but they were determined to play out in their "playground" daddy built so we bundled them up and let them go. They were just shivering out there. We had to drag them in once the sun went down. What's nice is that it's right outside the row of windows in the kitchen, so I can be inside making dinner, cleaning or sitting in the heat or a/c, reading a magazine while watching them play. Not a bad set up!
Well, that's about it for the week. I tried to post some random pics from the past couple weeks, but it's not working right now, so I'll try again later. Have a good one! :0)
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey
Companies House Webcheck
Webcheck Companies House
Company House Webcheck
Companies House Webcheck Service
[url=http://perosnalbinking.v3host.be/companies-house-webcheck.html]companies house webcheck[/url]
Post a Comment