As with most of them our community pool opened over the Memorial Day weekend. We didn't make it down until yesterday. Last summer, after moving in, Todd took the kids to the pool a few times, but I always ended up stay home with cleaning or something to do, so yesterday was my first time there. What a great pool! Besides the big pool there is a great, completely gated, infant/toddler pool. The water only gets up to about a foot deep at one end, but there are all kinds of cool sprinklers and fountains for them to splash and play in. They loved it, and I loved that I didn't have to worry about them falling into the big pool. I look forward to spending a lot of time there this summer! Oh, and one more bonus...the kids are exhausted after the water and sun. You know what that means. Great naps!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment