Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...










I just love this time of year! Getting the house decorated for Christmas is so much fun. I only wish I had more decorations, but with each year I get a little more. By the time the kids are grown they're going to hate having to go up to the attic to drag it all down for their crazy mom, but for now they love it just as much as I do. Here are a few pictures of the kids decorating their tree and some of the other decorations through out the house. You'll notice in the background of the tree that we are still in the process of repainting the living room. Hopefully we'll get on the ball and have it done by the time Nana, Papa and Auntie Shelly get here in TWO WEEKS! "I will not be overwhelmed, I will not be overwhelmed..."

No comments: