


Saturday night Todd, the kids and I all went to a nearby lake to do some fishing. Todd made the mistake of asking me to get the bait while I was out earlier that day. I was told to get "small worms", so when I went into Pet Smart I asked for small worms. Evidently there are different sizes of "small worms", and the ones I got were too small. Todd had a really rough time trying to get them on the hook and ended up spending most of his time doing just that while the kids and I fished. We ended up catching 3 or 4 small Brim, I think they were called? Not to brag, but I caught the biggest one (which doesn't say much). We ended up staying for about an hour before the kids (and mommy) started getting bored, but all in all it was a good time, and it was just nice to get out of the house and enjoy the nice evening weather together after a really hot summer day.

No comments:
Post a Comment