Saturday, June 26, 2010

Judson Graduates from Kindergarten!





On May 9th Judson had his kindergarten graduation. They had a luau themed graduation. It was so cute! As the kids entered the room their sweet teacher, Mrs. Six, placed a lei around their neck. They went to the front and began to hula dance. They sang a few songs for us and then Mrs. Six passed out their diplomas. It was so sweet...before giving each child their diploma she said something personal about each one. As soon as she started talking about Judson my eyes filled with tears. As Judson brought his diploma to me he asked "Why are you crying?!" He seemed so concerned! :) They ended their program with one last song about entering first grade before enjoying some yummy cake and ice cream. It was just such a sweet morning. I can't believe Judson's first year is already over!
One last thing I wanted to remember. My dad called later in the day to tell Judson congratulations. I heard Judson telling him that "mommy cried because she was so proud of me". That's exactly right...I'm SO proud of you Judson!!

No comments: