Our bedroom 1 (still needs a lot of work)
Our bedroom 2
Craigslist chairLiving room/Kitchen
Judson's dinosaur room 1 (other at the end)
Ryann's funky fairy room
"Fairy Princess Ryann"
Ryann's room 2
Todd's officeI noticed I haven't posted in awhile, but didn't really have anything exciting to share. I've been working hard the last week to get ready for a big cook out this coming Saturday. I've been cleaning, rearranging furniture, doing a little touch-up painting and finally, after a year in the house, I am getting pictures up on the walls. (My mother was probably mortified at their empty state!)
Thanks mom from changing from black picture frames to other colors after your remodel so that I could have your hand-me-downs, and thanks Wal-Mart for making it so cheap and easy to order/pick up prints so I could fill the said frames to take up a whole wall for only $15! Also, thanks to my very talented and generous mother-in-law for filling our home with beautiful floral arrangements and a bunch of other little things here and there that I love! One last thanks to all who have given me pieces of milk glass for my new collection. Every time I look at them I think you and of my Grandma Risch who had a collection of her own and inspired me to fill my house with something she and I both love.
I've attached some pics of the house and of a chair I bought on one of my favorite sites, craigslist, that I revamped for a "reading chair" in our bedroom. It will probably turn into a place to throw dirty clothes at the end of the day, but at least it will be a stylish "hamper".











No comments:
Post a Comment