Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sorry, no pictures!

It's been a while, so I thought I better update this. Unfortunately there are no pictures to go with it. This past weekend was kind of hectic. Friday night, after Todd got here with Maston, Ryann and I went and spent the night at my parent's house. Mom, myself and a couple of friends had decided it was time to clean out our attics, closets, etc. and have a garage sale. Last time we held one at mom's it went really well, but for some reason this time was not a success. I advertised the same as before and it was a beautiful morning, but that didn't seem to make a difference. I think I may have made the most with around $35. It was pretty disappointing to go to all the work, get up early and then have it be such a waste of time. I really thought I had a lot of good stuff to sell, so Brenda and I are going to try again this weekend in her neighborhood and see if we do any better.
After the garage sale we got home and it was time to eat a quick lunch, get everyone showered and presentable so that we could go take family pictures. It has been about 2 years since we had any formal pictures taken in a studio. We all wore our Panther's gear and got it done. They turned out pretty good. The kids and Todd looked great. I'm not too happy with how I looked in it, but that is just how it is.
After the pictures we took the kids to see "Madagascar 2". Very cute! Ryann is still not at a point where she's ready to sit in the theater for an entire movie. Once the popcorn is gone she wants to be able to get up and walk around. At a kid's movie that's not usually such a big deal, but the theater was packed so that wasn't an option. Luckily she didn't fight it too much and I think we all enjoyed the movie.
Sunday was church. We had our first week back to one service, so that was nice. After church we went over to the Russell's for lunch, as usual. It was a good football day. Both the Vikings and the Panther's won. Doesn't get much better than that.
Well, that's about it for the update. I'll try to have some pics up next time.

No comments: