Friday, February 6, 2009

2nd Tooth Gone



Judson lost his second tooth last night. Again it is MIA. Probably eaten with his chicken nuggets for dinner last night. Oh well, at least I was not too keen on saving them so no big loss. He didn't seem to care either. In fact he didn't even want to write the tooth fairy another letter. He got upset and said he didn't want her to come since he still had his dollar from last time. I tried to convince him that he would just have more money to spend if he left her a note, but he was not having it. Silly boy!
I posted a couple of pics. It's hard to decipher where he lost the 2 teeth since his permanent teeth have already come in so much, but they are the 2 lower middle teeth. From the looks of it we're going to be needing some braces in the future. Ugh!

No comments: