


I finally got motivated to paint the playroom this past weekend. It wasn't necessarily the color I would have chosen for that particular room, but it's a color I like. It ended up being that color because of a mix-up (Home Depot man's fault) with the living room paint so I had a gallon of it sitting in the garage. I knocked it out in an afternoon, let it dry and at 10:00 pm taped out and painted the chalkboard or as Ryann calls it, the "cardboard". I just wanted to have it all done before I went to bed. Yesterday the kids helped me put up an alphabet border I had gotten probably a year ago at the dollar store. It looks nice and it's fun to watch the kids use it as a guide when they're writing on the chalkboard. All in all it was a success. I'm just glad to have another room checked off my to-do list.

1 comment:
what a great room. love the colour and the chalkboard. goes well with the border too.
Post a Comment