Monday, August 3, 2009

Just Around the Corner...




Judson and I had a "date night" this past Friday. It was a special night to celebrate him starting kindergarten in just a few weeks. Yikes! We started out by going to dinner together. I let him decide, and he wanted pizza. After dinner we went to Target with the school supplies list in hand. The best part of the night for him was picking out his back pack. He chose a blue Transformers back pack with Optimus Prime on the front of it. Then we went around and picked up all the other supplies he needed and stopped by the clothes and let him pick something out to wear on the first day of school. After the shopping was done we zipped over the Cold Stone for some ice cream to end the night. We had a lot of fun spending some one on one time together. His first day of kindergarten in August 27th! I think we're both a little nervous, but also very excited for him to start this next phase. Ok, better stop before I start crying.

No comments: