Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ryann Graduates!





This past Friday we (Todd, Grandma Risch and myself) attended Ryann's Kindergarten graduation. I can't believe this year is already over. It really has gone by so quickly! She's loved every bit of kindergarten and has matured and learned so much. I'm just so proud of her!
This year they had all 4 of the kindergarten classes together for the program instead of each class separately, as they did with Judson last year. It was a sweet program. They sang several songs and got their little diplomas. Mommy held it together until the end and then the tears started to flow. I just can't help it!
After the ceremony Ryann was excused from school. We decided to make it a special afternoon and took Judson out of school too. Ryann got to pick where we went to lunch, which was McDonald's. Yippy! (insert sarcasm here) We spent the rest of the day at the pool. It was a great day!

No comments: