Friday, May 18, 2012

Christmas at the Risch's

This is the downside of procrastinating. Christmas was 5 months ago, and I'm having trouble remembering details. I'll try to give some highlights. The major event of this Christmas was the main gift from Grandma and Grandpa Risch. Instead of giving several smaller gifts they got one big gift for the grandkids to use at their house...a trampoline. It took some elbow grease, but Grandpa, Uncle Michael and Uncle Joseph got it assembled one morning and we didn't see the kids for the rest of the break. They loved it! Other than that, there was just a lot of just hanging out together (love when we're ALL together) and amazing food, of course. As a gift to mom and dad the "kids", and by that I mean the big kids, us, got them a photo session with Samantha McLaughlin @ Reflections Captured photography. We spent a beautiful Saturday morning getting updated family pictures taken. She did a great job and I have to say, we looked pretty amazing! :) Of course we were all color coordinated, because that's how we roll.

No comments: