Friday, May 18, 2012
Happy 7th Birthday Ryann!
Ryann's birthday is always a tricky one. Well, her birthday isn't tricky, but trying to figure out when to celebrate it is. With it falling on January 3rd we're always in the midst of the Ri
sch Christmas and I always struggle with when to fit it in that would be convenient for people. This year I decided to wait until all the Christmas festivities were over so that we could just concentrate on Ryann. We decided on a movie theater theme. We had the cousins over for a sleepover and had everyone pile up in the playroom for a movie. First they got to go through the concession stand. It worked out great because Nana Sloan got Todd a little popcorn maker so the kids got to watch the popcorn being made (not in a microwave) and then I had set up candy and soda for them to choose from. They had a great time. Too great! It got pretty crazy up there and by around 11:30 we had to separate the kids so they would get at least some sleep. The following day we met up at mom and dad's for cake, ice cream and presents. I was wiped out, but the kids had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment