Judson came down early from nap today so we were checking out the weather channel to see if we were going to get any snow tonight. We noticed that it looked like Atlanta was getting some so I asked Judson if he wanted to call Nana and see if it was snowing at her house. Of course he said yes, so I dialed the number for him and handed him the phone. Nana must have said hello and without saying hi back he just said "Is it snowing at your house?". That started about 25 minutes of conversation between the two of them. It was so cute to listen to him talk. He explained about his morning at preschool and how we put the computer in his room and Ryann pushed him off the chair so she could play her princess game. They talked about the weather and what toys he liked the best these days. He just seemed so grown up to me. I think he would have stayed on the phone for hours if we let him. I think Nana's met her match! :) Just something cute I wanted to share. I just love my little man!
Oh, and by the way, it wasn't snowing when they started their conversation, but by the time they ended it had begun to fall. I hope we get some here!

1 comment:
Hi Amber,
Just wanted to let you know we really enjoy your 'Blog'. Tell Judson Nana really enjoyed their call and that he's beginning to act just like Nana.....talking too much! Just kidding.
Nana
Post a Comment