I took Ryann in for her 3 year old well check earlier this week. It was our first visit at our new pediatrician. I really liked their doctor. She seems to really enjoy working with children. She doesn't act like just another doctor. She takes the time to make them feel comfortable before jumping in to the poking, prodding and measuring. The kids really seemed to like her as well. Whew! What a relief. You never know what you're going to get when you visit a new doctor.
Ryann's development seems to be right on track. She is in the 50% for weight and is still very tall for her age, in the 97%. The pediatricians are always surprised at how tall she is when her 5'4" mom brings her in. They always ask if she has tall relatives. She told me that if she continues to grow the way she is we're looking at a 5'9" daughter who will be towering over her mother and looking face-to-face with daddy. It will be pretty crazy! I guess I'll start working on her walk and posing abilities for her modeling career or let someone with athletic skills start showing her how to spike a volley ball or dribble a basketball. We need to take advantage of this situation, right? :)

No comments:
Post a Comment