In my last post I wrote that Judson was having a fun vomit day this past Saturday. He continued on into Sunday morning so at the encouragement of Daddy I decided to take him in to the ER just to make sure he wasn't dehydrated and needing something more than sleep. He's just so pitiful when he's sick that it makes you feel so bad for him. Anyway, he and I drove to the ER around 6:30 Sunday morning after a night without much sleep. Luckily it was empty so we got right in. He was just so wiped out that he pretty much slept through the whole visit. They poked around and took a little blood and then just ended up giving him some anti nausea medicine. It worked like a charm. No more throwing up. We went home and he slept pretty much all day Sunday. By Monday morning he was acting much better and wanting to eat again. The ER visit was probably a waste of time and money, but we're ok with that. Sometimes you just need that reassurance.
I woke up Monday morning with a completely blood-shot eye. I get seasonal allergies that affect my eyes, so I thought that could be the problem, but I decided to go get it looked at. Sure enough, pink-eye. Yuck! Luckily it looked much worse than it felt. I got some eye drops to use 3-4 times a day and am forced to wear my glasses for the week. I'm not thrilled about that, but what can you do? The worst part of the whole thing was that I had scheduled the first meeting of a Bunco group I've putting together. Bunco is a no brainer dice game groups of women get together to play just for an excuse to have a girl's night out. I had just enough ladies coming, and we were all so excited. I was so disappointed to have to cancel. Hopefully everything will work out that we can reschedule for the 14th. I can't wait!
The weather this week has been dreary and very unmotivating. It's supposed to rain again tomorrow, but finally by Sunday the sun's supposed to come out again. We're having Sunday lunch here this week so I have some cleaning and cooking to do. Good...I need a good kick in the butt.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment