


Todd celebrated his 34th birthday this year all by himself. The kids and I were at Nana and Papa Sloan's house for the week, so before we came back Nana bought us a cupcake cake to take home to him. It was chocolate cupcakes formed in the shape of a football. Very cute and very yummy! The kids were so excited to get it home, sing the "Happy birthday to you, you live in a zoo..." song, help daddy blow out the candles and eat those frosting covered cupcakes. Of course when all was said and done Judson chose a crispy treat instead. He loves the idea of cupcakes, but never ends up wanting to eat it. I wish I had that problem! As you can see in the pictures Ryann shares my love of all things sweet. Anyway, Happy Birthday Todd! We love you!!! XOXOXO!

No comments:
Post a Comment