Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Maston's Spring Break Visit





I found the pictures of Maston's spring break visit! We did a lot of fun things. He got here Wednesday evening. Thursday I took the kids to a place recommended to me by a friend and neighbor. It's a gigantic indoor play structure at a nearby shopping center. The kids could play for 3 hours for $2 a piece. This place was a like a McDonald's play land, but HUGE. The kids had a blast. They ran, slid, climbed, and swung to their heart's content. I am planning to make a trip to this place a weekly event for us. Loved it!
Thursday night Todd took the boys fishing while Ryann and I did a little shopping. We met back at the house for tacos and then a little more playing before bed.
Friday we spent the day at home. Judson woke up not feeling good and continued to throw up the rest of the day. After work Friday Todd took Maston and Ryann to "Monsters vs. Aliens" at the movie theater while I stayed home with Judson.
Saturday morning I ended up taking Judson to the ER. He was really dehydrated from the previous day and ended up being admitted to the children's hospital to get IV fluids. Todd took Maston and Ryann shopping for clothes for Maston and then came to the hospital later that afternoon. It was so sweet to watch both Maston and Ryann talk to Judson and try to make him feel better. They all love each other so much. Ryann went home from the hospital with my parents. Todd and Maston stayed while I ran down to the cafeteria to get some dinner. That night Todd and Maston had some alone time together. They rented a movie, and I'm sure a little video game time was in there too. Judson and I stayed at the hospital Saturday night.
Sunday Todd and Maston spent the morning in church. Todd was scheduled to play bass for worship this week. After church Todd and Maston had some lunch and then headed back to Sumpter to bring Maston back. Besides the hospital trip it was a really good visit. We hadn't seen him since February so it was nice to have some extended time with him.

1 comment:

Kristy Watts said...

Glad you got to visit with everyone and hope Judson is feeling MUCH better!!! Love to you all!