Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had Thanksgiving at our house this year. I was allowed to host as long as mom did most of the cooking, which was great for me! We started the day by watching the Macy Thanksgiving Day Parade. The kids really had a fun time watching all the marching bands, floats and especially the balloons of all their favorite cartoon characters. By lunch time we had a house full of friends and family, which I love! Plus in this house we actually have room for everyone. We had an amazing spread of turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, corn casserole, cranberry sauce, cookie salad and home made rolls. Plus for dessert there was pumpkin pie, berry pie, pecan pie, carmel apple pie and chocolate pie. Yummy! We just spent the day eating, watching football and relaxing. Just what Thanksgiving day is about. I have so much to be thankful for! I hope you had a great day too!

No comments: