Saturday, November 10, 2007

Renewing Past Traditions




I've spent the evening reliving a childhood memory with Judson and Ryann, and I have to say it's given me some warm fuzzies. We all got into our pajamas, popped some popcorn, turned off all the lights and sat in excited anticipation for the movie to start. This movie is only on TV one night a year, in the fall. It's the story of a little girl who dreams of an amazing world "Over the Rainbow". Of course I'm talking about "The Wizard of Oz". I can remember getting to stay up late to watch it with my 3 siblings. How fun all of the munchkins were, how beautiful the good witch was, and how we were so scared of the talking trees and the flying monkeys. It's such a classic movie and a great memory. I love that I am carrying on the same tradition with Judson and Ryann.

No comments: