Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ryann's Self-Serve Salon


I had a girlfriend over for dinner last night. I sent the kids up to the playroom to play so that we could have a chance to catch up without the craziness of 2 excited kids. I guess I should have gone up to check on them a bit more often because Ryann got a hold of mommy's scissors and decided to play beauty salon. It could have been much worse, but of course she took a chunk out right on the side and short enough that there's really no haircut she could get that would blend it in. We'll just have to wait for it to grow out.
If I remember correctly when I was Ryann's age I had a little salon of my own. My siblings were my customers. I must have been pretty smart because my hair was safe. They all got the new do's. I guess this is payback for my childhood shenanigans. Mom and dad, feel free to enjoy this!

No comments: